Frequently Asked Questions
We are specialized in small and mid-sized landscape installations, including
- sod installation
- garden design and planting
- small-scale regrading and excavation
- patios and walkways
- fence repair and carpentry
We do not tackle jobs that require heavy constructions equipment (bobcats, excavators) but are happy to recommend companies we've worked with in the past.
Most quotes start with a quick phone or video call with our head gardener. We'll review your work, and determine the next best steps, which include
- a quote - for simple jobs, we can submit a quote following the video chat
- a site visit - either our head gardener or one of our team will drop by your property during the week to price out the work we discussed
- a design meeting on-site (this is a paid service)
We only require deposits on jobs with a pre-hst total of more than $5000. For smaller jobs, we invoice when the work is complete. Deposits are typically for 50% of the cost of the job, with the balance owing on completion.